I like today’s modern type of chairs in general, but when the time comes to make the right pick, the “anything goes” attitude quickly subsides. What’s more, there are so many new shapes and styles and all of that renders choosing the right type for the kitchen a heavy task sometimes. When it comes to the materials they are made of, it is much more common for chairs, especially bar stools, to be made of metal, but for those of us keen on simplicity and classic interior design, there’s no room for doubt that wooden bar stools are the best choice. Let’s go more into detail on why is that so.
- Endless when it comes to style – A classic type of wooden bar stools is something that can bring the iconic classic design to your interior. Sometimes, one needs to step back from all the fancy new trends, the popularity of which quickly fades and just go for that simple old-fashioned style that oozes with warmth.
- Versatile, yet unique – Wood itself has amazing textures and a whole breath-taking variety of deep warm colours. Wooden bar stools are versatile and adaptable, so alongside the classic design, they can bring that much sought after warm and nice natural feel to your home which can match almost any surroundings. That’s the adaptable magic of wood and that’s what we love it for.
- Durability is not an issue – You don’t need to worry about the durability of your stools, since most of them are made of types of tree that are very strong (like oak and walnut) and there is no way for them to break, unless by force.
- Easy to clean and maintain – For cleaning, these stools should only be wiped off with a soft cloth and warm soapy water or you could simply use furniture polish (or any other cleaning agent used for wood) and that’s it. Clean it frequently in order to stop dirt building up and sometimes even forming a sort of sticky coating that feels very unpleasant to touch. This way you would also avoid scratches being formed from rubbing and your wooden bar stools would stay nice and clean all the time.
- Easy storage – For certain events, we could use more space around the kitchen, especially when hosting a party. Well, this is when these stools are able to make the process easy for you because wooden bar stools are very easy to move around and store. Most of them are stackable as well, so you could simply stack them up in a corner or anywhere else.